THANK YOU
It's been a month.No,months.But it feels like yesterday.You just walked away and leave me behind.Are you happy with your life now? without me? I hope you do.and I can see that you do.Well,honestly life is pretty hard for me.But you know,I will survive. Will I?
Woke up everyday and looking at the phone.Waiting for your call.But all I get is.....nothing.You know sometimes I feel like calling you and tell you how miserable my life is.But what's the point? I should move on,right? well I'm trying.Or maybe I didn't. Sometimes I feel like I really hate you.But sometimes I feel like I miss you.And always,I still cry in the middle of the night.I've been staying up and wait for you.To come back.To say sorry.But sometimes I don't wanna think about you.You belong to someone else.I don't have any more right to disturb you.I promised myself that I won't disturb someone's boyfriend.But sometimes I just wanna break the promise and tell you how much I LOVE YOU.No,I won't repeat the same mistake.I won't take what doesn't belong to me.The saddest part is,you let yourself taken by her.They said real man can't be stolen.Maybe you are not my real man.But then why is it so hard to let go of everything.All these memories is killing me inside.I keep on telling myself,I'd be okay.I'll be fine.But all I did is destroying my own heart.I can't be the old happy me.you know,I've been pretending to be okay.Smiling to all of my friends.Trying to stand up and be crazy again.But I'm alone at night,there's nothing for me.Just tears that have been my companion.I gave up on my life.On everything.I know I shouldn't.I keep on praying that I could forget you.Let go of you.Sometimes I feel like God is unfair.Why did He let you be happy on my hardest day??? I hope one day HE would listen to me. or maybe it was me who can't see HIS plan? I don't know.All I know,I have lost everything.Love.You.Heart.Feel.Hope.Dream. I don't know if I could believe in love again.Thanks to you.THANK YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment