Friday, 4 September 2015

OHH MY GEE

Ohh my gee.I read my old diary and found the password of this blog.Lulsssss. I read back the previous stories and found myself laughing at it. Can't believe I wrote em all. Very cheesy,pathetic,silly and I dont know what else to name it.LOL.
Myyyyy... too many things had happened and too many years has it been.
I never regret what already happen.I mean I'm not supposed to regret it happened.Coz it has taught me lotsa things.and I am trully grateful it happened.Otherwise,I won't be whom I am today.
I just wanna say that,we may not get what we want,but believe it or not,God's plan is way better than ours. If you read all my post you might think that I was hurt. Well,I was.But now I am fully recovered. Yeap,it wont be the same,but its better.I dont know.I just kinda like my life now. With new hope,new spirit,new friends,new beginning..There's only one thing, HAVE FAITH. 
Hey,if you are having a broken heart,don't let it ruins you for a long time. Get up,Heal it.Open your heart to someone better. Trust me,it is just a bad day,not a bad life. so make your life worth it. Don't ruin it for someone who doesnt deserve you. You were not born to be broken. 
 Oh about this blog. I do feel like deleting it.but then i think.. well,it doesnt bother me anyway so just let it be here.at least it will be a lesson to me. besides,looking at it,the pictures and errthing,I feel nothing. so i guess it doesnt matter,right? Okayh ,gotta focus on my other blog now.this is the last post on this blog.Just to tell you people that for me, it is a happy ending not a sad ending anymore. HAHAHA. Adios amigos! Keep loving but love the right person! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment