Saturday, 12 November 2011

The First Simple Souvenir

One new message received.
"wake up.Subuh."
Faiz wake me up to remind me to perform subuh prayer.smile.6.59am.Subuh gajah ? HAHA. Can't you wake me up earlier ? Or you just actually find a reason to send me a message ? hurmm ?
 I replied.."I am on the way to Cameron Highland right now."He asked me for a souvenir from cameron.Two days one night at Cameron.Shopping and shopping.But....what should I buy for Faiz ? The part that makes me don't really like is buying something for guys.I love giving them gift,souvenir or present.But what actually I don't like is thinking of what should I give? Finally,I buy him a simple keychain.A strawberry keychain.HAHA.It's kinda funny.Will a boy accept a strawberry keychain ? HAHA. Can't you buy something better,can you ? I CAN'T. I don't even know what should I buy for my dad and my brothers.The next morning I meet Faiz in class and then I give him that keychain.He said he just kidding when he asked for a souvenir.I know lahh. But there's nothing wrong of giving you a souvenir ,right ? :)

3 comments:

  1. mane ade simpleee...
    penuh bermakne tuh... x simple sgt laaa...
    sgttttttttttttttttt222222 bermakna

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay2..... ill shut up next time... hmmm

    ReplyDelete