He : yeah.most of it.
Me : but why ?
He : Because...you said so.
Me : You shut up because I said "don't talk in the class"..But why you follow what I asked you to do ?
He : I want to do it.That is why.
Me : but why ?
He : Like I said before.Because you asked me to do it and even i don't know why i follow it.
Me : You don't even know me but you are willing to do what i asked you to do ? That's so sweet. :P
He : Don't say that.It makes me blushing you know .
Me : But I still wonder why... ?
He : I really don't know how to say it.
( HAHA. I think I know why. :PP )

snang je kn jwpnny?? ape jwpnny ek? sbb ape ek..heee
ReplyDelete=D
ntah la.. masih menunggu jwpannye nih..
ReplyDelete