*In the early weeks of the first semester
*Somewhere in the university
I got a message from an unknown number saying "hi..". I replied asking "who?"
He said he's a member of me.Then after asking over and over I finally know that he is my classmate.We are in the same math,physic and english class.AHMAD FAIZ.That's his name." Faiz,the one who talk so much in the class,making the class noisy ? " I said. He laughed and denied it.He said that he didn't talk.What a funny! you are the only boy in the class named faiz and you talk more than others.Actually,I didn't mind at all when he talks as he cheers up the silent,boring class.Yeah the class was bored because the members in it were still awkward to talk to each other.And of course it takes some time for all of us to get along to each other.okay back to the story.Faiz told me that he got my number from the attendance paper which was passed around for the students to sign on in every period.I was like "that's not so cool ,boy".HAHA.Well,at least he made an attempt to get my number and that's good enough.I asked him why didn't he ask for my number directly? He thought that I may not give my phone number if he asked for it from me as I don't know him.Oh come on.We are classmates.We meet everyday.So of course I know you.If you really want to be a friend of mine,I will accept it with pleasure. :)

how's cute??
ReplyDeleteHAHA.. XD
ReplyDeleteuntunglaaaaa ade org nk msg... hehehehe
ReplyDeleteuntung laaaaa...hehe
ReplyDeleteelehhh.. mesej je brani :P werkk !
ReplyDelete